My wife, Sarah, and I are happy to call Knoxville our home. I spent a lot of time in school, so it feels great to finally get to share peace in Jesus full-time. It's the best message the world has ever heard and I'd love to talk more with you about it.
5 Things About Me:
1) I grew up in the Caribbean on the small island of Antigua, so if you know of any games of cricket around Knoxville, let me know.
2) I studied way too many languages in college (Martin Luther College) and seminary (Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary). But now I'm thankful that I can read the Bible how it was originally written (in Hebrew and Greek) and share that message in Spanish as well as English.
3) If I'm not around church, I'm probably spending time outdoors with Sarah. East Tennesse is a very special place and Sarah is the best adventure partner I can imagine.
4) I love sports in pretty much any form, watching or playing. Mostly basketball, golf, or tennis now.
5) I'm amazed at how endlessly interesting and applicable the Bible continues to be, even after studying it for years.
If you’d like to learn more about Shepherd of the Hills, have a spiritual question, or just want to say hi, feel free to call, text, or email.
- Pastor Scott Henrich